Earth Women’s Camellia Too Strappy Sandals pack plenty of cushioning in a pretty package
You might not believe how comfortable this feminine wedge sandal is until you feel it for yourself. The leather-wrapped footbed delivers reinforced arch support, along with dual foam padding in the heel for shock absorption where you need it most. Multi-density latex cushioning adds softness from heel to toe. The full-grain leather wraps the foot with a beautiful latticework-inspired cut-out pattern. The adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap makes it easy to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Camellia Too Strappy Sandals:
- Reinforced arch support “hugs” the contours of the foot and promotes a natural walking motion.
- Dual foam-padded heel absorbs and dissipates shock.
- Multi-density latex cushioning provides soft comfort underfoot.
- Breathable leather sockliner wicks away perspiration and feels soft against the skin.
- Polyurethane outsole with a thermoplastic rubber insert delivers traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Camellia Too Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, foam footbed, multi-density latex midsole, polyurethane / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.