Kick back with contemporary comfort and style in Earth Women’s Buckeye Ankle Boots
If you have an eye for style and a need for comfort, choose this casual ankle boot. The magic lies in the thick, leather-wrapped footbed that’s made with multi-density latex rubber for heel-to-toe cushioning. It also features a shock-absorbing, padded heel and contoured arch support for added comfort. A generous, rounded toe box provides plenty of wiggle room. You’ll love the look of the vintage, full-grain leather upper with a layer of suede that peeks out at the top of the shaft. Decorative straps wrap the ankle.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Buckeye Ankle Boots:
- Padded heel absorbs and dissipates shock.
- Reinforced arch support helps stabilize the foot.
- Multi-density latex cushioning provides extra comfort underfoot.
- Leather sockliner enhances breathability to help keep feet dry.
- Side zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Buckeye Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Shaft Height: 6 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather / suede upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, foam footbed, multi-density latex midsole, polyurethane / synthetic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.