Earth Women’s Bonsai Too Sling Sandals are soft, supportive… and sophisticated, too!
Comfort and style come together beautifully in this sling sandal. The leather-wrapped, foam footbed softens your steps with extra cushioning in the heel. Arch support and a cupped heel help keep the foot in a properly supported position. The full-grain leather upper offers full coverage with a stylish open-toe design and soft pleating, and it features an adjustable buckle closure on the backstrap for a customized fit. A sculpted wedge adds height without compromising stability, while the traction outsole promotes a confident walk.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Bonsai Too Sling Sandals:
- Arch support “hugs” the contours of the foot and promotes a natural walking motion.
- Dual foam-padded heel absorbs and dissipates shock.
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in place.
- Breathable leather sockliner wicks away perspiration and feels soft against bare skin.
- Polyurethane outsole with a thermoplastic rubber insert delivers traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Bonsai Too Sling Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, foam footbed, latex midsole, polyurethane / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.