Earth Women’s Bonsai Sling Sandals give feet just what they want — cushioned comfort and sleek, modern style!
Comfort meets sophisticated styling in this beautiful sling sandal. The leather-wrapped, thick foam footbed softens your steps with extra cushioning in the heel. An arch cookie supports and molds to the contours of your foot, while a cupped heel which helps keep the foot in a properly supported position. The nubuck leather upper offers full coverage with style, thanks to the open-toe design and soft pleating, and it features a wide backstrap with an adjustable buckle closure. A sculpted wedge adds height without compromising stability, while the polyurethane outsole provides traction for a confident walk.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Bonsai Sling Sandals:
- Arch cookie supports the arch, promoting a natural walking motion.
- Dual foam cushioning in the heel absorbs shock with each step.
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in a natural position.
- Leather-wrapped footbed wicks away perspiration to help keep your foot dry.
- Polyurethane outsole with synthetic rubber insert provides traction and durability, as well as cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Bonsai Sling Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 3/4".
- Material Content: tumbled nubuck leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, foam footbed, multi-density latex midsole, polyurethane outsole with synthetic rubber insert.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.