Contoured, cushioned comfort goes contemporary casual in Earth Women’s Beetlebug Slip-On Shoes
Just slip on and go with all-day comfort in this casual shoe. The magic lies in the thick, leather-wrapped footbed that’s made with multi-density latex rubber for heel-to-toe cushioning. It also features a shock-absorbing, padded heel and contoured arch support for added comfort. The polyurethane outsole provides traction and cushioning for a confident, comfortable walk. Contrast stitching adds an element of style to the leather upper, while a hook-and-loop instep strap makes it easy to adjust the fit.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Beetlebug Slip-On Shoes:
- Padded heel absorbs and dissipates shock.
- Reinforced arch support helps stabilize the foot.
- Multi-density latex cushioning provides extra comfort underfoot.
- Leather lining wicks away moisture and feels soft against bare skin.
- Polyurethane outsole with a synthetic rubber insert provides traction and durability, as well as extra cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Beetlebug Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, multi-density latex rubber footbed, polyurethane / synthetic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.