Earth Women’s Banyan Sling Sandals combine the contemporary style you want with the cushioned comfort you need
You can update your wardrobe without sacrificing comfort in this beautiful, open-toe sling sandal. The magic lies in the leather-wrapped, thick foam footbed. It features extra cushioning in the heel, an arch cookie that molds to the contours of your foot, and a cupped heel that helps keep the foot in a properly supported position. The full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper looks great with laser cut-outs, along with leather straps that criss-cross over the foot for added interest. You can adjust the fit with the buckled backstrap. A sculpted heel adds height without compromising stability, while the polyurethane outsole provides traction for a confident walk.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Banyan Sling Sandals:
- Arch cookie supports the arch, promoting a natural walking motion.
- Dual foam cushioning in the heel absorbs shock with each step.
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in a natural position.
- Leather-wrapped footbed wicks away perspiration to help keep your foot dry.
- Polyurethane outsole with synthetic rubber insert provides traction and durability, as well as cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Banyan Sling Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 3/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather or leather / nubuck leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, foam footbed, multi-density latex midsole, polyurethane outsole with synthetic rubber insert.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.