Enjoy all-day comfort with Earth Women’s Azalea T-Strap Sandals
The key to comfort in this great-looking sandal is in the leather-wrapped, footbed that’s constructed of multi-density, latex foam cushioning in the heel and a reinforced arch cookie that molds to the contours of your foot. Woven T-strap adds a distinctive look to the full-grain leather upper, which features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure. A low heel adds height without compromising stability, while the thermoplastic and polyurethane rubber outsole provides traction for a confident walk.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Azalea T-Strap Sandals:
- Reinforced arch cookie supports the arch, promoting a natural walking motion.
- Multi-density latex foam cushioning in the heel absorbs shock with each step.
- Leather wrapped footbed offers extra cushioning.
- Thermoplastic and polyurethane rubber outsole provides traction, durability and cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Azalea T-Strap Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic / polyurethane rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Earth contemporary styling is complemented by four key comfort features in every shoe. The foam footbed is made of multi-density latex for pronounced cushioning. Reinforced arch support helps feet feel stable. Extra padding in the heel helps absorb shock. And a leather socklining enhances breathability.