Earth Origins Women’s McLean Shoe-Boots — a flattering style with the flexibility and support you need
Count on feeling great when you step out in this casual shoe-boot. That’s because the thermoplastic rubber outsole is designed for easy flexibility, bending with each step. The removable, multi-density EVA insole adds cushioned comfort from heel to toe, while supporting the arch. A decorative buckle on the side accents smooth leather upper, which also features twin elastic inserts for stretch.
Features & Benefits of Earth Origins Women’s McLean Shoe-Boots:
- Flexible outsole bends with the motion of your foot for an easier walk, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Side elastic inserts stretch for a customized fit.
- Removable EVA insole cushions your steps.
- Wide opening allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole also provides durability and traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About Earth Origins Women’s McLean Shoe-Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, synthetic upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.