Earth Men's Cabo San Lucas Thong Sandals
This water-friendly thong sandal is designed with a third strap across the forefoot, which holds your foot in place, but with the same Kalso® Negative Heel Technology®. It positions you at a slight 3.7 degree incline from your heel to toe, redistributing weight to help tone and strengthen your lower body as you walk. Innovative BioFoam™ cushioning in the insole absorbs shock and molds to the shape of your foot, allowing you to move with the shoe, not against it. Walking is made easy as the lightweight and reinforced sole propels you forward with each step.
Click here to view the Kalso® Negative Heel Technology®.
Click here to view the Anatomic Arch Support.
Click here to view the BioFoam™ Cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Earth Men's Cabo San Lucas Thong Sandals:
- Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® helps correct your posture by redistributing your weight as you walk for light-as-air steps.
- Lightweight rubber outsole has a stable walking platform, propelling you forward with each step for a natural walking motion.
- Responsive deep tread on the outsole offers versatile traction on any terrain.
- BioFoam™ cushioning in the insole absorbs shock and molds to the shape of your foot, providing custom comfort.
- Anatomically correct footbed hugs the arch of the foot.
- Toe bar encourages toes to spread and relax for less foot fatigue.
- Quick-drying straps make the sandal water-friendly.
Other Important Information About Earth Men's Cabo San Lucas Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, BioFoam™ insole, EVA and latex outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.