ECCO Men’s Eisner Retro Sneakers pair a comfortable style from the past with present-day detailing
Classic sneaker styling takes an old favorite and gives it a modern twist with contrasting lace detail and stitching. It’s lined with a highly breathable fabric that absorbs moisture, helping to keep feet dry. Underfoot, the removable, fabric-covered 4mm polyurethane ECFS™ (Ecco Comfort Fiber System) insole helps increase air circulation for added breathability. Your feet will appreciate the soft, leather upper and the durable, flexible feel of the direct-injected outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Eisner Retro Sneakers:
- Leather upper with lace-up closure gives feet a customized fit.
- Fabric lining is highly breathable and absorbs moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Removable, fabric-covered, 4mm Ecco Comfort Fiber System insole circulates air for a dry, comfortable foot environment.
- Direct-injected polyurethane / thermoplastic polyurethane absorbs shock and feels lightweight and flexible with every step.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Eisner Retro Sneakers:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, polyurethane Ecco Comfort Fiber System insole, polyurethane / thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.