ECCO Men’s Collin Trend Loafers bring comfort and breathability to the top!
This loafer-style shoe may have just set the trend in airy breathability! Your feet will appreciate the perforated detailing on the soft, leather upper that let your feet breathe. Plus, it’s lined with a highly breathable fabric that absorbs moisture, helping to keep feet dry. Underfoot, the removable, leather-covered ECFS™ (Ecco Comfort Fiber System) insole helps increase air circulation for even more breathability. The dual-side, elastic stretch inserts flex with your every step while the flexible, direct-injected outsole offers feet a lightweight feel. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Collin Trend Loafers:
- Leather upper with perforated detailing allows feet to breathe.
- Fabric lining is highly breathable and absorbs moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Removable, leather-covered Ecco Comfort Fiber System insole circulates air for a dry, comfortable foot environment.
- Direct-injected, polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and feels lightweight and flexible with every step.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Collin Trend Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, Ecco Comfort Fiber System insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.