Cushiony comfort and flexibility comes naturally in ECCO Men’s Biom Walk Leather Lace-Up Shoes
Walking in this shoe feels so natural, thanks to the direct-injected, polyurethane midsole that cushions your feet for all-day comfort. Plus, it’s biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction places your foot in a more natural position and flexes for an easier walk. The anatomical last (shape) hugs your feet for a natural, comfortable fit and offers full-length support. You’ll stay sure-footed in any activity with the multi-purpose rubber outsole that offers a flexible feel with superior grip and traction. The durable, leather upper is crafted with perforations for breathability and gives your feet a glove-like fit, while the soft, leather footbed cushions underfoot.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Biom Walk Leather Lace-Up Shoes:
- Direct-injected, polyurethane midsole cushions feet for long-lasting comfort, while the biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction promotes a natural walking motion.
- Multi-purpose rubber outsole offers a flexible feel with superior grip and traction in a variety of outdoor activities.
- Anatomical last (shape) offers a natural, comfortable fit and offers full-length support.
- Durable, leather upper with perforation detailing helps keep feet cool and comfortable.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Biom Walk Leather Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric lining, leather footbed, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.