ECCO Men’s Biom Walk Lace-Up Shoes let you naturally enjoy your everyday adventures in cushioning comfort
Walking, hiking or simply going out for a stroll in this shoe feels so natural, thanks to the direct-injected, polyurethane midsole that cushions your feet for all-day comfort. Plus, it’s biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction places your foot in a more natural position and flexes for an easier walk. The anatomical last (shape) hugs your feet for a natural, comfortable fit and offers full-length support. You’ll stay sure-footed in any activity with the multi-purpose rubber outsole that offers a flexible feel with superior grip and traction. Plus, the durable, leather upper boasts a vintage look and offers easy-tie lacing, while the soft, leather footbed cushions underfoot.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Biom Walk Lace-Up Shoes:
- Direct-injected, polyurethane midsole cushions feet for long-lasting comfort, while the biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction promotes a natural walking motion.
- Multi-purpose rubber outsole offers a flexible feel with superior grip and traction for a variety of activities.
- Anatomical last (shape) offers a natural, comfortable fit with full-length support.
- Durable, leather upper helps keep feet cool and comfortable, while providing a snug fit.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Biom Walk Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: yak leather upper, fabric lining, leather footbed, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.