ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Slip-On Shoes take you on an adventure with flexibility and comfort underfoot
Your favorite outdoor adventures or everyday activities may have just become more fun, thanks to this rugged, outdoor-inspired shoe! The direct-injected, outsole provides plenty of grip and traction on a variety of terrains for sure-footed confidence. Your feet will appreciate the flexible, low-to-the-ground midsole which places your foot in a more natural position for an easier walk, while the anatomical last (shape) hugs your feet for a natural, comfortable fit. Plus, the oiled, nubuck leather upper boasts an elastic stretch insert, while the soft, leather footbed cushions underfoot.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Slip-On Shoes:
- Direct-injected, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole cushions feet for long-lasting comfort, while delivering superior grip and traction.
- Flexible, low-to-the-ground polyurethane midsole construction promotes a natural walking motion.
- Anatomical last (shape) offers a natural, comfortable fit.
- Oiled, nubuck leather upper boasts an elastic insert that gives for comfort.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather footbed, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane / polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.