ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Slip-On Shoes take you on an adventure with flexibility and comfort underfoot
Your favorite outdoor adventures or everyday activities may have just become more fun, thanks to this rugged, outdoor-inspired shoe! The direct-injected, outsole provides plenty of grip and traction on a variety of terrains for sure-footed confidence. Your feet will appreciate the flexible, low-to-the-ground midsole which places your foot in a more natural position for an easier walk, while the anatomical last (shape) hugs your feet for a natural, comfortable fit. Plus, the oiled, nubuck leather upper boasts an elastic stretch insert, while the soft, leather footbed cushions underfoot.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Slip-On Shoes:
- Direct-injected, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole cushions feet for long-lasting comfort, while delivering superior grip and traction.
- Flexible, low-to-the-ground polyurethane midsole construction promotes a natural walking motion.
- Anatomical last (shape) offers a natural, comfortable fit.
- Oiled, nubuck leather upper boasts an elastic insert that gives for comfort.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather footbed, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane / polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.