Ease into a natural stride with Ecco Men’s Biom Grip Lace-Up Shoes
This rugged, outdoor-inspired shoe is durable enough to brave the elements, thanks to the direct-injected outsole that provides plenty of grip and traction for any adventure. The flexible, low-to-the-ground midsole places your foot in a more natural position for an easier walk, while the anatomical last (shape) hugs your feet for a natural, comfortable fit. The vintage-looking leather upper is crafted with perforations for breathability and helps keep your feet comfortably cool, while the soft, leather footbed cushions underfoot.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Lace-Up Shoes:
- Direct-injected, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole cushions feet for long-lasting comfort, while delivering superior grip and traction.
- Flexible, low-to-the-ground, polyurethane midsole construction promotes a natural walking motion.
- Anatomical last (shape) offers a natural, comfortable fit.
- Leather upper with perforation detailing helps keep feet cool and comfortable.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Biom Grip Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather footbed, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane / polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.