Make all the right moves with added support in ECCO Men’s Biom EVO Trainer Mesh Lace-Up Shoes
Feel the smooth rhythm underfoot in every step with this all-around, natural motion running shoe. It features a direct-injected, polyurethane / rubber outsole which gives this shoe a flexible, lightweight feel, whether you’re out running or just out for a stroll. An anatomical last (shape) hugs your feet for a natural, comfortable fit while offering full-length support. You’ll enjoy soft, cushioning underfoot thanks to biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction, which places your foot in a natural motion position that enhances a better walk or run. An anatomical collar wraps your foot with extra cushioning and support. The technical mesh upper lets your feet breathe, while the integrated fit frame system provides added support and offers a glove-like fit.
Features & Benefits of ECCO Men’s Biom EVO Trainer Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Direct-injected, polyurethane / rubber outsole offers a lightweight, flexible feel.
- Biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction promotes a natural walking motion.
- Anatomical last (shape) offers a natural, comfortable fit with full-length support.
- Technical mesh upper with an integrated fit frame system provides added support with a glove-like fit and delivers breathability.
Other Important Information About ECCO Men’s Biom EVO Trainer Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, polyurethane midsole, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine washable. Dry on gentle cycle.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.