Experience a comfort revolution in Dunham REVsharp Oxford Shoes with lightweight REVlite cushioning
This casual lace-up has a secret… it’s made with REVlite™ technology from New Balance®! This innovative cushioning material is lighter than most types of foam, without sacrificing comfort. Plus, the outsole is also made with REVlite to keep the shoe lightweight, while EVA and rubber around the edge provide sure-footed traction. Contrast stitching adds visual interest to the full-grain leather upper, which laces up for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Dunham REVsharp Oxford Shoes:
- Rim and core construction combines an outer edge of EVA and rubber for traction and REVlite foam in the center for lightweight cushioning.
- Removable insole with thermoplastic elastomer (the same material used in yoga mats) and EVA offers long-lasting cushioning.
- Microsuede and Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Full-grain leather upper features adjustable lace-up styling for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Dunham REVsharp Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, microsuede / Dri-Lex upper lining, microsuede sockliner, thermoplastic elastomer / memory foam footbed, REVlite midsole, EVA / REVlite / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.