Experience performance footwear that’s lightweight, durable and stable with Dunham Men’s Windsor Oxford Shoes
A New Balance® performance brand, this Dunham casual lace-up has everything you want in a great-looking shoe… and more! The same Rollbar® technology used in athletic shoes can be found in the flexible midsole for stability. The full-length, dual-layered EVA insole features Abzorb® cushioning for added comfort. On top of that, the seam-sealed leather upper is waterproof, the rubber outsole has great traction, and the stability shank supports the arch for a smoother gait.
Click here to view the durable rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Windsor Oxford Shoes:
- Abzorb® cushioning in heel and forefoot absorbs shock, reducing impact on your feet.
- Rollbar®, made of thermoplastic polyurethane, stabilizes feet for maximum motion control.
- Full-length, dual-layer Abzorb® and compression-molded EVA insole enhance support and walking comfort.
- Seamless, waterproof leather upper wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortably.
- IMEVA (lightweight EVA material) midsole offers firm, yet flexible cushioning.
- TRU Trak® multi-directional outsole delivers maximum surface traction to keep you steady.
- Fiberglass stability shank provides arch support for a smooth, easy stride.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Windsor Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, nonwoven upper lining, recycled fabric sockliner, molded foam / EVA insole, IMEVA midsole, fiberglass shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.