Dunham Men’s Wade Slip-On Shoes help stabilize your stride from the decks to the sidewalks!
Get the classic look of a boat shoe with the comfort of New Balance® in this casual slip-on! Rollbar® technology offers stability, while the traction rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet, even on slippery decks. ABZORB® pods in the heel and forefoot deliver extra cushioning and shock absorption right where you need it. The EVA / polyurethane insole cushions from heel to toe, or you can remove it and replace it you’re your own orthotic if desired. A stretch collar on the leather upper ensures an easy fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Wade Slip-On Shoes:
- ABZORB pods add cushioning and shock absorption in the heel and forefoot.
- Rollbar technology helps support the heel for rearfoot stability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a siped tread pattern helps keep you confident and wet and dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Wade Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA / polyurethane foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.