Dunham Men’s Shoreline Boat Shoes — timeless nautical style combined with comfort technology
You just might want to sail the seas when you wear this boat shoe! The waterproof leather upper with 360-degree lacing helps keep feet dry, while heel-to-toe water channels in the slip-resistant Tru-Trak® rubber outsole ensure a confident stride, even on wet surfaces. Abzorb® cushioning softens impact on the heel and forefoot, while Rollbar® technology in the midsole helps stabilize your steps. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Shoreline Boat Shoes:
- Graphite Rollbar provides ultimate motion control and stability with medial and lateral posts.
- Dual-layer removable insole combines memory foam and EVA for cushioned comfort and durability.
- Non-marking Tru-Trak rubber outsole features heel-to-toe water channel that directs water away from the outsole for improved traction.
- Abzorb cushioning provides exceptional shock absorption in the heel and forefoot.
- Poliyou® antibacterial foam cushions, absorbs moisture, and protects against odor.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Shoreline Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, memory foam / EVA insole, thermoplastic rubber midsole, nylon shank, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.