Dress up or down with plenty of comfort underfoot in Dunham Men’s Midland Oxford Shoes
Go from a business meeting to dinner with comfort and style in this versatile oxford shoe. Abzorb® foam cushions and absorbs shock in the heel and forefoot, while the removable memory foam / EVA insole adds extra cushioning. Rollbar® technology in the lightweight IMEVA® midsole helps stabilize your steps. Your feet will stay dry in the waterproof nubuck or polished leather upper, featuring moc-toe detail, reinforced lace closure and breathable mesh lining. The slip-resistant Tru-Trak® rubber outsole features multidirectional tread to maximize surface contact for sure-footed traction. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Midland Oxford Shoes:
- Graphite Rollbar provides ultimate motion control and stability with medial and lateral posts.
- Abzorb cushioning provides exceptional shock absorption in the heel and forefoot.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather or nubuck upper repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Slip-resistant outsole meets ASTM F1677 standards, helping keep you steadier on your feet in wet and dry conditions.
- Dual-layer, removable insole combines memory foam and EVA for cushioned comfort and durability.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Midland Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: seam-sealed waterproof leather or nubuck leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, memory foam / EVA insole, IMEVA midsole, fiberglass shank, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.