Oxford styling meets rugged construction in Dunham Men’s Lexington Lace-Up Shoes
Shock-absorbing comfort and a full-grain leather upper with waterproof, seam-sealed construction make this casual lace-up a great choice for almost any activity. New Balance® ABZORB® technology in the midsole provides cushioning, and the New Balance Rollbar® enhances stability. Plus, the removable insole is cushioned with EVA and memory foam for even more comfort. A slip-resistant Tru-Trak® outsole delivers the traction you need, whether you’re at work or going for a walk. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Lexington Lace-Up Shoes:
- Rollbar technology supports the heel for better walking stability.
- ABZORB midsole cushions and absorbs shock to soften your steps.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction helps keep moisture out of the shoe.
- Tru-Trak rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction to help keep you confident on your feet (meets ASTM F1677).
- Removable EVA and memory foam insole can be left in for extra cushioning or removed to accommodate orthotics.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Lexington Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof full-grain leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA / memory foam insole, ABZORB midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.