Stay on-the-go with all-day comfort and support in Dunham Men’s Incline Oxford Mid-Cut Boot
You’ll want to wear this lace-up boot anytime you go out in the elements, thanks to the waterproof leather upper. Plus, mesh lining treated with Gore-Tex™ adds more waterproof protection without sacrificing breathability. Rollbar® technology in the midsole provides ultimate motion control and stability, while the slip-resistant outsole helps keep you steady on your feet. The removable insole and Abzorb® cushioning work together to soften your steps. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Incline Oxford Mid-Cut Boots:
- Abzorb cushioning in the forefoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- Rollbar with medial and lateral thermoplastic polyurethane posts provides ultimate motion control.
- Rubber outsole provides the slip-resistant traction you need (meets ASTM F1677-96 standard).
- Gore-Tex treatment offers waterproof protection and durability.
- Tru-Trak technology channels water away from the outsole for steady steps.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Incline Oxford Mid-Cut Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, Abzorb sockliner, EVA / memory foam insole, EVA midsole, fiberglass shank, Tru-Trak rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.