Face wet weather with waterproof protection in Dunham Men’s Exeter GORE-TEX Moc Chukka Shoes
When the forecast calls for rain, reach for this casual chukka boot. GORE-TEX® technology incorporates sealed seam construction to keep the elements out of the boot. New Balance® ABZORB® pods in the heel and forefoot deliver extra cushioning and shock absorption right where you need it. The EVA insole cushions from heel to toe, or you can remove it and replace it you’re your own orthotic if desired. The full-grain leather upper laces up for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Exeter GORE-TEX Moc Chukka Shoes:
- ABZORB pods add cushioning and shock absorption in the heel and forefoot.
- Rollbar technology helps support the heel for rearfoot stability.
- GORE-TEX sealed seam construction provides waterproof protection for a dry foot environment.
- Removable EVA insole allows you to use your own orthotic.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Exeter GORE-TEX Moc Chukka Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA / ABZORB insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.