Dunham Men’s Cloud Oxford Mid-Cut Boots help keep you steady with a combination of motion control and great traction
If you want the comfort of a walking shoe, the durability of a work boot, and the traction and support of a hiking shoe, try this rugged lace-up boot. Stride-aligning motion control comes from Rollbar® technology with medial (inside) and lateral (outside) thermoplastic polyurethane posts, and the Tru-Trak® outsole delivers sure-footed traction. The waterproof leather upper repels moisture, so feet stay dry. A removable Abzorb® premium foam insole cushions your stride with softness and absorbs shock. PDAC / SADMERC approved for those with diabetes. Orthotic- and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Cloud Oxford Mid-Cut Boots:
- Rollbar with thermoplastic polyurethane posts provides ultimate motion control and rearfoot stability.
- Abzorb sockliner cushions and absorbs shock with every step.
- Rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability.
- Tru-Trak technology in the outsole maximizes traction and contact with the ground for a steady walk.
- Tectonic Tongue with foam and flex points help evenly distribute pressure over the foot for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Cloud Oxford Mid-Cut Boots:
- Material Content: waterproof leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, Abzorb sockliner, EVA / memory foam insole, EVA midsole, fiberglass shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.