You can count on Dunham Men’s Burlington Oxford Shoes for a classic style with comfort that lasts
Look and feel great all day at the office and after work in this versatile oxford. The full-length, dual-layer, removable EVA / memory foam insole topped with Abzorb® softens your steps, while the fiberglass shank provides support as you walk. Your feet will stay comfortably dry, thanks to the waterproof leather upper with sealed seams. PDAC / SADMERC approved for those with diabetes. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Burlington Oxford Shoes:
- Abzorb sockliner cushions and absorbs shock with every step.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides the slip-resistant traction you need (meets ASTM F1677-96 standard).
- Waterproof leather upper blocks moisture, helping keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Fiberglass shank in the midsole supports the arch and promotes a smoother stride.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Burlington Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: seam-sealed waterproof leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, Abzorb sockliner, EVA / memory foam insole, EVA midsole, fiberglass shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.