Lace up lightweight Dunham Men’s Bryce Oxford Shoes and step out with all-day comfort
Long-lasting comfort combines with classic style in this sleek, bicycle toe oxford. The VersaLite EVA outsole lives up to its name with a lightweight feel, while providing full contact with the ground for better walking stability. The removable insole softens your steps with breathable OrthoLite® foam and a cushioned EVA heel cup. Plus, heel-to-toe Abzorb® cushioning provides shock absorption to help reduce the impact of walking. The leather upper laces up to fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Bryce Oxford Shoes:
- Full-grain leather upper combines durability and breathability.
- Removable insole with an EVA heel cup cushions your steps, or it can be replaced with a custom orthotic.
- Ortholite open-cell foam allows air to circulate around the foot to help keep you cool and dry.
- Full-length Abzorb adds extra cushioning and shock absorption.
- VersaLite EVA outsole offers durability, a lightweight feel and full ground contact for stability.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Bryce Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, Ortholite insole with EVA heel cup, nylon shank, VersaLite EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.