Keep things casual and comfortable in lightweight Dunham Men’s Brodrick Oxford Shoes
Looking good is easy when it feels as good as this versatile, casual oxford. The VersaLite EVA outsole lives up to its name with lightweight comfort, while providing full contact with the ground for better walking stability. The removable insole softens your steps with breathable OrthoLite® foam and a cushioned EVA heel cup. Plus, heel-to-toe Abzorb® cushioning provides shock absorption to help reduce the impact of walking. Bicycle toe stitching accents the leather upper, which laces up to fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dunham Men’s Brodrick Oxford Shoes:
- Full-grain leather upper combines durability and breathability.
- Removable insole with an EVA heel cup cushions your steps, or it can be replaced with a custom orthotic.
- Ortholite open-cell foam allows air to circulate around the foot to help keep you cool and dry.
- Full-length Abzorb adds extra cushioning and shock absorption.
- VersaLite EVA outsole offers durability, a lightweight feel and full ground contact for stability.
Other Important Information About Dunham Men’s Brodrick Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, Ortholite insole with EVA heel cup, nylon shank, VersaLite EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.