Drymax Men’s / Women’s Trail Running Socks keep feet dry on or off the road with dual-layer technology
This trail running sock is designed to maximize your comfort when you run. The foot stays cooler, drier and more comfortable, thanks to Drymax technology: two fibers interwoven into dual layers create a self-contained moisture removal system. Add a ventless design and a double-welted leg with extra padding to protect the leg and keep out dirt and debris if you decide to take your workout to the trails.
Features & Benefits of Drymax Men’s / Women’s Trail Running Socks:
- Inner layer of Drymax terry loops lift moisture off the skin and into the moisture-wicking outer layer, which helps prevent blisters caused by sweating and wetness.
- 3D Advanced Fitting System ensures a more customized fit with sizes developed using 3 dimensional foot models.
- Seamless interior feels smooth and prevents irritation.
- MicroZap® silver antimicrobial treatment in the fibers actively fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Special fibers have a “springiness”, so they won’t get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time.
- Ventless, water-resistant design and extra padding around the ankle keep out trail dirt and debris
Other Important Information About Drymax Men’s / Women’s Trail Running Socks:
- Material Content: 60% Drymax, 25% Sensura polyester, 9% spandex, 6% nylon.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.