Drymax Men's / Women's Running Crew Socks give you superior moisture control for cool, dry comfort
Drymax engineered these crew socks with dual-layer technology to keep your feet cool and dry when you run. Two fibers are woven together, creating an inner layer of Drymax that quickly moves moisture off the skin to the outer absorbent layer. Medium-density padding cushions to your steps.
Features & Benefits of Drymax Men's / Women's Running Crew Socks:
- 3D advanced fit, developed on a 3D foot model, and four sizes to choose from for a great fit.
- Seamless design feels smooth, and moisture-wicking fibers keep skin dry, working together to prevent blisters.
- Medium-density padding relieves pressure under the heel, forefoot and toes for protection without the bulk.
- MicroZap® silver antimicrobial treatment in the Drymax fibers fights odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor-free.
- Dual-layer sweat removal system helps create a dry, comfortable environment.
- Smooth top helps prevent socks from slipping.
- Vented arch brace helps hold the sock in place and keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About Drymax Men's / Women's Running Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 46% polyester, 42% Drymax / olefin, 7% spandex, 5% nylon.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry on low heat.
- Made in USA.