Dress up without sacrificing breathability in Drymax Men’s Dress Crew Socks
Most dress socks don’t breathe well, but these dress crew socks are made with foot and leg vents that release heat and sweat to keep feet cooler and drier. A dual-layer sweat removal system moves moisture away from the skin through an inner of layer of Drymax to the absorbent outer layer. Low-density padding offers cushioned protection.
Features & Benefits of Drymax Men’s Dress Crew Socks:
- 3D advanced fit, developed on a 3D foot model, and four sizes to choose from for a great fit.
- Seamless design feels smooth, and moisture-wicking fibers keep skin dry, working together to prevent blisters.
- Low-density padding relieves pressure under the heel, forefoot and toes for protection without the bulk.
- MicroZap® silver antimicrobial treatment in the Drymax fibers fights odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor-free.
- Dual-layer sweat removal system helps create a dry, comfortable environment.
- Smooth top helps prevent socks from slipping.
Other Important Information About Drymax Men’s Dress Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 52% Drymax / olefin, 37% Sensura polyester, 6% spandex, 5% nylon.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry on low heat.
- Made in USA.