Drymax Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Cushioned Crew Socks keep sensitive feet healthy and dry with two layers of moisture management
No single fiber can attract and repel moisture at the same time. To overcome this, Drymax weaves two different fiber technologies together. This dual layer design creates a self-contained moisture removal system, keeping feet dry and comfortable in cold, hot or wet conditions. The inner, terry loop layer repels and lifts moisture off the skin and into the moisture-absorbing outer layer. This system helps the sock stay up to 25 times drier than those made with other wicking fibers, making this sock a great choice for people with diabetes!
Features & Benefits of Drymax Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Cushioned Crew Socks:
- Moisture-repelling fibers on the inside and moisture-absorbing fibers on the outside help keep feet dry and healthy.
- Advanced fitting system offers a more customized fit.
- MicroZap® silver antimicrobial treatment in Drymax fibers actively fights odor-causing bacteria for an odor-free foot environment.
- Generous cross-stretch gives you a non-binding fit with a touch of spandex to keep the sock up comfortably without sagging.
- Seamless interior feels smooth on your skin, protecting feet from irritation.
- Great fit and seamless interior work with the Drymax fibers to help prevent blisters caused by sweating and wetness.
- Terry cushioned sole helps relieve painful pressure points under the heel, forefoot and toes without affecting the fit of your shoes.
- Contoured Y gore heel and toe fit the shape of your feet to help eliminate bunching and slipping.
Other Important Information About Drymax Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Cushioned Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 52% Drymax, 37% polyester, 6% spandex, 5% nylon.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.