Step out in customized comfort with added depth in orthotic-friendly Drew Women’s Zip II V Slip-On Shoes
If you have sensitive feet or want a customizable fit, try this casual slip-on. The Plus Fitting System® includes two removable insoles with double added depth, giving you room to use your own orthotics. The tumbled, full-grain leather upper features soft Dri-Lex® lining and a foam padded tongue and collar that surround your foot in a cushioned environment to help prevent irritation, and a hook-and-loop strap makes the fit easy to adjust. A firm heel counter, tempered steel shank and a rocker bottom outsole work together to help keep you steady on your feet. Orthotic- and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Zip II V Slip-On Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System with two removable footbeds provides extra room for toes and accommodates orthotics.
- Firm heel counter offers rearfoot stability.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help reduce heel slippage.
- Lightweight, durable polyurethane rocker bottom outsole helps propel the foot forward for an easier walk.
- Tempered steel shank adds extra support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Zip II V Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex® upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.