Drew Women’s Venus Walking Shoes deliver a custom fit with two removable insoles and adjustable straps
Slip into problem-solving footwear from Drew and experience the foot-pleasing comfort of added depth and double added depth, something you don’t often find in athletic shoes. Two removable insoles allow you to customize your fit or use your own personal orthotics. A Dri-lex® covered polyurethane insole with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment helps keep feet cool, dry and odor-free. The leather or leather mesh upper is easy to adjust with hook-and-loop straps. The lightweight rubber outsole offers exceptional traction indoors and out. A soft, foam-padded collar helps reduce foot irritation. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Venus Walking Shoes:
- Two removable insoles create a custom fit—keep both in for added depth or remove lower one for double depth.
- Soft, foam padded tongue and collar reduces irritation for a comfortable fit.
- Dual-density polyurethane insole with Dri-lex lining helps foot stay dry.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole maximizes traction.
- Steel shank and firm heel counter provide stability.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Venus Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or leather mesh upper, Dri-lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole, steel shank.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.