Walk in comfort with a customizable fit in orthotic-friendly Drew Women’s Tulip Lace-Up Oxford Shoes
If your feet need extra room and stability, try this oxford, made with a soft, full-grain leather upper. The Drew Plus Fitting System® comes with two removable footbeds—one is a moldable, dual-density footbed and the other is a 1/8" EVA filler—so you can customize your fit or use orthotics. An extra roomy toe box gives wiggle room so toes can spread out comfortably, while soft spandex linings and a foam-padded collar help prevent irritation. The dual-density polyurethane outsole resists slips and feels ultra lightweight.
Click here to view the Drew Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Tulip Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System allows you to customize your fit, providing room for orthotics.
- Ultra lightweight, dual-density outsole offers comfort, durability and slip resistance.
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue help reduce heel slippage.
- Dri-Lex® sockliner with Aegis Microbe Shield™ wicks away moisture and provides odor and stain control.
- Firm heel counter with extended medial area, thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer and tempered steel shank add extra support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Tulip Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, spandex upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.