Drew Women’s Sedona Ankle Boots offer a generous fit with added depth and an orthotic-friendly design
This lace-up leather ankle boot is packed with therapeutic and comfort features you expect from Drew. The contoured, dual-density polyurethane insole provides cushioning, or it can be removed for added depth to accommodate orthotics. The oblique, natural toe shape offers plenty of toe room. Padded tongue and collar enhance the comfortable fit, while Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ controls odor. Polyurethane rocker bottom outsole for a natural walking motion. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Sedona Ankle Boots:
- Removable footbed provides added depth to accommodate orthotics.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer provides rearfoot stability.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar ensure a comfortable fit and help reduce heel slippage.
- Lightweight, durable polyurethane rocker bottom outsole helps propel the foot forward as you walk.
- Tempered steel shank adds extra support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Sedona Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 4".
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.