Customize your fit with double depth in Drew Women’s Sahara Sandals
With two hook-and-loop straps, hidden under the buckles, and one adjustable backstrap, this casual sandal from Drew is easy to adjust for just the right fit. Euro styling means a wide shank and oblique toe to give your foot plenty of room. The removable cork footbed is topped with a layer of memory foam and a suede sockliner for softness underfoot… plus, it can be removed for prescribed orthotics. The shock-absorbing outsole disperses energy, reducing impact on your feet, knees and back.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Sahara Sandals:
- Two hook-and-loop adjustable straps under buckles and one adjustable backstrap allow you to customize your fit.
- Double-depth design and removable insole accommodate orthotics.
- Cork footbed with memory foam cushions your steps.
- Hidden hook-and-loop straps hold the footbed in place
- Moisture-wicking Nova suede covers the footbed for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Leather or nubuck upper with full leather lining feels cool and comfortable.
- Tempered steel shank adds support and stability.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Sahara Sandals:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck upper, leather upper lining, suede sockliner, cork / latex insole with memory foam, EVA outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.