If you wear orthotics, you’ll appreciate the double added depth and custom fit of Drew Women’s Orchid Slip-On Shoes
Give feet with special needs the extra special attention they require in this slip-on, providing extra roominess and adjustability for a personalized fit. The Plus Fitting System® with two removable insoles, creates double added depth, while built-in heel cushioning adds to the comfort. The full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper, with a criss-cross hook-and-loop closure, feels soft and supple, while the Dri-Lex® sockliner wicks moisture away and provide odor control. The lightweight polyurethane outsole won’t weigh you down as you walk. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Orchid Slip-On Shoes:
- Two removable insoles provide cushioning and added depth to accommodate orthotics.
- Polyurethane outsole provides durability with a lightweight feel.
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue help reduce heel slippage.
- Full-grain leather upper with soft spandex lining looks great and feels soft against the skin.
- Dri-Lex sockliner wicks away moisture and provides odor control.
- Firm extended medial heel counter and thermoplastic urethane heel stabilizer add extra support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Orchid Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, spandex upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.