Drew Women’s Motion Walking Shoes offer athletic style with a roomy, comfortable fit
If you’re looking for an athletic shoe with added depth and double added depth, try this shoe from Drew. It comes with two removable insoles for customization. One is covered with Drilex® and treated with Aegis® antimicrobial protection to keep the foot cool, dry and healthy, while the other insole supports your stride. A pad in the heel adds cushioning, while the rubber outsole helps keep you steady.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Motion Walking Shoes:
- Tri-support insole for maximum support and comfort.
- Built-in heel cushion pad helps soften your steps.
- Durable rubber outsole is designed with a wide base for better stability.
- Rocker bottom helps propel the foot forward.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer provides rearfoot walking stability and holds the heel in place.
- Tempered steel shank adds arch support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Motion Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Drilex upper lining, polyurethane insole with Drilex, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a damp cloth.