Drew Women's Kira Mary Jane Shoes, from the Barefoot Freedom collection, welcomes your custom orthotics
Look no further than this soon-to-be-favorite with casual everyday style, exceptional stability and support, and customizable comfort. This classic, adjustable T-strap mary jane is the newest shoe in the Barefoot Freedom® Collection and makes a perfect addition to your wardrobe. The lightweight rubber outsole and removable, moldable EVA insole help keep feet extra comfortable. The Dri-lex® lining wicks away moisture for a drier and healthier foot environment. A steel shank provides added arch support and overall stability. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Kira Mary Jane Shoes:
- Combination leather and suede upper adds comfort and style.
- Removable EVA insole with Poron® cushioning creates added depth for your prescribed orthotics.
- Rubber outsole and a flexible insole pamper your feet.
- Firm heel counter and tempered steel shank offer extra stability.
- Moisture-wicking Dri-lex upper lining promotes a dry, healthy foot environment.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Kira Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather and suede upper, Dri-lex upper lining, suede sockliner, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole, steel shank.
- Care: Leather: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.