Drew Women’s Kerry Slip-On Shoes — extra roomy solutions for problem feet
If you’re one of the millions of women with problem-prone feet, this great-looking, adjustable slip-on is made just for you. The removable Commuter Comfort System™, a clear gel insole with a leather sockliner, provides additional depth to accommodate orthotics. The patched leather, patent and suede combination upper looks and feels beautiful, while a firm heel counter offers extra stability. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Kerry Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable Commuter Comfort System clear gel insole adds extra cushioning under your feet.
- Rubber outsole provides sure footing that won’t weigh you down.
- Tempered steel shank adds support and stability and enhances arch support.
- Dual-density heel with EVA offers excellent shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Kerry Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / patent / suede upper, leather lining and sockliner, polyurethane with Poron® insole and midsole, rubber outsole, steel shank.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.