Good looks, adjustability and added depth come together in Drew Women’s Keena Oxford Shoes
Finally, an extra-roomy shoe for problem feet that fits as good as it feels. Step out in this easy-to-wear oxford and get the beautifully detailed style you want along with the comfort you need. Part of the Barefoot Freedom® Collection, this added depth shoe is made from the softest leathers and helps solve comfort problems associated with sensitive or troubled feet. Added depth, thanks to removable insoles, creates a relaxed foot environment or allows room for your own custom orthotics. The Dri-lex® lining continually wicks away moisture from your skin so your feet stay cool and dry. The durable rubber outsole and a flexible insole feel cushiony soft underfoot. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Keena Oxford Shoes:
- Soft leather and suede upper with Dri-lex lining to prevent foot irritation.
- Rubber outsole and a flexible insole pamper your feet.
- Removable EVA and Poron® insole takes the pressure off your feet.
- Tempered steel shank adds arch support and stability.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Keena Oxford Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather and suede upper, Dri-lex upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA with Poron insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole, steel shank.
- Care: Leather: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.