Extra-roomy Drew Women’s Kay Slip-On Shoes are specifically designed to accommodate problem feet
Whether you wear orthotics or just need some extra wiggle room, your feet will appreciate the roomy toe box and relaxed environment of this comfortably supportive casual shoe. The removable insole provides double added depth and superior cushioning. The full-grain leather upper features a hook-and-loop strap and elastic stretch insert for added comfort and adjustability. Removable polyurethane footbed and lightweight polyurethane outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Kay Slip-On Shoes:
- Double depth and removable footbed give extra room for toes and allow you to use custom orthotics.
- Opanka construction provides the depth you need without a bulky look.
- Dri-Lex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield™ wicks away moisture and provides odor and stain control.
- Durable polyurethane outsole feels light on your feet.
- Tempered steel shank adds extra support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Kay Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining, suede sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.