Drew Women’s Isabel Mary Jane Shoes — extra roomy comfort for problem feet
You can never have too many comfort shoes in your closet, especially ones that treat feet as good as this casual Mary Jane. Ideal for those with troubled feet, removable insoles provide a roomier fit and accommodate your personal orthotics. The adjustable hook-and-loop closure further enhances the fit and makes on / off easier. The soft leather upper keeps your foot comfortably at ease, while a Dri-lex® lining wicks moisture away from your skin so your feet stay cool and dry. The durable rubber outsole and a flexible insole feel cushiony soft underfoot. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Isabel Mary Jane Shoes:
- Soft leather upper feels good against problem-prone feet.
- Tempered steel shank adds support and stability and enhances arch support.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure offers a just-right fit.
- Dri-lex lining wicks away moisture to keep the foot dry and healthy.
- Rubber outsole and a flexible insole offer additional comfort underfoot.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Isabel Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, lining and sockliner, polyurethane with Poron® insole and midsole, rubber outsole, steel shank.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.