Drew Women’s Hara Lace-Up Oxford Shoes — added depth made possible with removable insoles for a roomy fit
Ideal for problem prone feet that need a little extra TLC, this casual lace-up oxford pairs extra-roomy comfort with sporty athletic styling. The Drew Plus Fitting System® comes with two cushioned insoles that can be removed to accommodate personal orthotics or to create extra room for toes to spread. Keep both insoles in for added depth, or remove one for double depth. The slip-resistant rubber outsole feels light on your feet, and the soft, foam-padded collar helps the fit feel just right. The Dri-lex® lining wicks moisture away from the foot, and features Aegis Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control for a healthier foot environment. Leather or leather mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Hara Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Customize your fit with two removable insoles—keep both in for added depth or remove lower one for double depth.
- Soft, foam padded tongue and collar prevents rubbing and irritation and feels good on your feet.
- Removable, dual-density polyurethane insole, with added heel cushion pad, arch support and medial heel stabilizer, offer extra comfort and support.
- Moisture-wicking Dri-lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield for odor and stain control.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides surface-gripping traction to keep you steady on your feet.
- Steel shank and firm heel counter provide stability.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Hara Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or leather mesh upper, Dri-lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole, steel shank.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.