Get the fit you want with added depth and stretch in Drew Women’s Geneva Oxford Shoes
Get the comfort you expect from Drew with modern, sporty style in this leather lace-up oxford. Cushioning comes from the Ultron® insole that molds to the shape of your foot, or you can remove it to use your own orthotics, thanks to an added depth design. Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lines the insole, so your feet will stay cool and dry. A supportive steel shank and lightweight rubber outsole work together to stabilize your steps, while the mild rocker bottom gently propels your foot forward for an easier stride. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Geneva Oxford Shoes:
- Removable insole provides added depth to accommodate orthotics.
- Ultron insole with Dri-Lex sockliner wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Tempered steel shank supports the arch.
- Rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability.
- Padded heel collar helps reduce heel slippage.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Geneva Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.