Get more depth for extra room and foot protection in Drew Women’s Flash II Oxford Lace-Up Shoes
With this athletic lace-up, Drew provides an extra-roomy solution for problem feet and for those who wear orthotics. Two removable, self-molding insoles adjust to your feet. The Dri-Lex® covered insole with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment helps keep feet cool and dry. A roomy toe box creates a relaxed environment. Breathable leather/ mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Flash II Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System® includes two removable insoles for added and double depth to accommodate orthotics.
- Dual shank system provide lateral (outside) stability and arch support.
- Mild rocker bottom design helps propel the foot forward during the natural walking motion.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help relieve pressure on top of the foot and reduce heel slippage.
- Dri-Lex sockliner wicks away moisture, helping to maintain a cool, dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Flash II Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, mesh / fabric upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, synthetic fiber shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.