Drew Women’s Flare Walking Shoes deliver a customized fit in a great sporty style
Drew brings you an athletic shoe with both added depth and double added depth—something that’s hard to find in athletic shoes! Two removable insoles allow you to customize your fit or use your own orthotics. A Dri-Lex® covered insole with AEGIS® antimicrobial treatment helps keep the foot cool, dry and healthy, while a built-in heel cushion pad softens your steps. A rocker bottom with wide shank adds stability. The leather upper laces up to fit.
Click here to view Drew's Plus Fitting System Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Flare Walking Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System comes with two removable footbeds—leave both in for added depth or remove one for double added depth.
- Dri-Lex sockliner with AEGIS wicks away moisture and fights odor for a fresh, healthy foot environment.
- Built-in heel cushion pad helps reduce impact on your heel.
- Rocker bottom with wide shank provides traction and stability to keep you steady.
- Rubber outsole offers flexibility and durability, while staying light on your feet.
- Tempered steel shank and extended medial heel stabilizer enhance support and stability.
- Full, rounded toe box gives you plenty of wiggle room.
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue ensure a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Flare Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Drilex® and AEGIS upper lining and sockliner, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.