Drew Women’s Fiesta Lace-Up Oxford Shoes — added depth, wiggle room for your toes and an orthotic-friendly design!
This leather oxford is a great choice for those with bunions, hammertoes, corns, calluses and many other foot problems. The wide toe box mimics the shape of your foot. Your own body heat allows the dual-density EVA insole contours to your foot, providing maximum shock absorption for incredible all-day walking comfort… or you can remove the insole and use your own orthotic. Ultra-soft Dri-Lex® linings wick away moisture, while a padded tongue and collar enhance the fit. Orthotic-friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Plus Fitting System Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Fiesta Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Added depth and a removable, moldable, dual-density insole provide room for orthotics.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ controls odors and prevents stains.
- Durable polyurethane outsole feels light on your feet.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer supports the ankle.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar ensure a comfortable fit and reduce heel slippage.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Fiesta Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.