Added depth Drew Women’s Elite Oxford Shoes feel like therapy for your feet!
Step out in this casual oxford and experience the comfort of the Barefoot Freedom® collection from Drew! Added depth and a removable insole mean added comfort and plenty of room for orthotics. The supple leather upper feels so soft on your foot and is beautifully detailed with contrast color and stitch accents.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Elite Oxford Shoes:
- Suede counter pocket helps reduce heel slippage.
- Added depth and full-length removable footbed accommodate orthotics.
- Dri-Lex® and bamboo lining wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Flexible, lightweight polyurethane outsole moves with your steps and provides traction to keep you steady.
- Firm heel counter and tempered steel shank work together for support and stability.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Elite Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex and bamboo upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.